Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Merry Singapore Christmas


It's time again, I can't believe it's been a whole year.  I've been watching the news and it's sad that people can live in peace. I have to remind myself too since I just lost my temper with someone over something small and relatively trivial.  A very wise and very good friend of mine once told me anger is brought about because of our EGOS. And what does E.G.O stand for? Eject God Out.  Christmas is supposed to be a time of peace, joy, and goodwill.  Let's forget our egos this Christmas time and let's  all try to not to Eject God Out of the season or the year, because let's face it there would be no world, no us and no Christmas season without Him.

Here's a story I wrote way back when I first started writing kids' books. It became the second book I ever had published. I hope you like it. Merry Christmas everyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog