Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Contract Signed for 43rd Book

Today I just signed the contract for my 43rd picture book. It seems like only yesterday that I had my first book published. It's been a long and difficult journey and there have been many a times that I've wanted to quit.



Thankfully, God, my family, my friends, and my publishing team  have put up with me moaning, groaning and complaining in general about everything. There have been many highs ( the reaction of the kids) and many more lows on this path.

 People keep telling me write for older kids, write for older kids. I have several manuscripts for middle grade and YA readers that are in various stages of development. Who knows whether they will ever see the printing press. But I guess it's my job to keep writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog